The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The part you've all been waiting for!

I had a brilliant seat! There was a really tall lady infront of me! Brilliant hey?!-Sarcastically-

After I'd shuffled over a bit, I could see the stage perfectly. There was this SUPERCALLAFRAGALISTICEXPIALLYDOCIOUS piano player, who not only played three racks of keyboards with his hands, but played a giant piano with his feet! There were singers, dancers(who were all girls, with a different outfit each time and all with the same hair styles), silent actors-not mimers though-small drama's and a joke frmer who told lots of funny jokes! Grandad said that last year he told a joke that went something like this;
'I asked a man who was walking by, "is there a B&Q in holt?" and he replied "h-o-l-t- um, no. There's no 'b' or 'q' in holt!"

After the intival, there was a man and a lady who sang 'let it snow' and at the end the man threw 4 snowballs out to the audience -not real ones- he aimed one at me, and I touched it but just missed. The snowball fell 2 rows behind where it landed in an old ladies lap. I thought she'd give it to me, but no! She stuffed it in her hand-bag instead1!!!

Me, Nanny and Grandad all agreed that the 1st half of the show was better than the 2nd.
I fell asleep on the way home on the coach. That night I slept round Nanny's house and had a great suprise when I woke up..........................








IT WAS SNOWING!!!!!!!!


Bye 4 now,

Gabbie. xxx

4 Comments:

  • At 11:00 pm, Blogger Lost in Norfolk said…

    Sounds like a great night Gabs - and Grandad was joking about those traction engines all along then...

    Paul

     
  • At 9:30 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Is there a B and Q in Hellesdon though?

     
  • At 1:41 pm, Blogger Di and Paul said…

    What a super night out, old ladies are like that, grabbing snowballs and stuffing them in their bags! still perhaps she was taking it to her little grand child who wasn't as lucky as you to go to the show!We hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow Happy Christmas to you all from ouma and Papa

     
  • At 11:11 am, Blogger The Gabster said…

    Dad, Of course there's a B&Q in Hellesdon!!!!!!!!!! Duhhh!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/