The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas party

I'm afraid I can only do a quick entry, because I'm on my way to church.

On saturday night, I went to a christmas party at 'THREE HORSE SHOES' pub. Paul Southgate (a fond reader of my blog,) was playing live with his band, and I was right at the front!
We had some food and drinks, and didn't go home 'till midnight! (12:00 AM).I'll do another entry on it soon, but for now all I can say is................


IT WAS THE BEST PARTY I'VE EVER BEEN TO!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:28 am, Blogger The Gabster said…

    Anyone who went to the party and doesn't comment, won't get away with it!!!

     
  • At 11:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gabbie
    Great dancing last night - you were fandabadosie.......! Sarah xx

     
  • At 10:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gabbie, I'm so glad you enjoyed the party! We have raised £954.90 so far for Cancer Research and MacMillan Nurses. It was so nice that you made friends with Georgina at the party, there is a good picture of you two on paul's Blog. What was your favorite song? Bye for now.

     
  • At 10:18 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    How are your feet after all that dancin' Gabster? Did I see you playing air guitar to Pablo's stunning fretwork?

     
  • At 8:17 pm, Blogger The Gabster said…

    To Pablo

    My favorite song was 'Saturday nite' by Mcfly. Thanks for dedicating it to me!!!

    At school we're trying to raise money for cancer reaserch, and a couple of other charities, and we are at Brownies, so it seems like everyone is raising money for them!

     
  • At 8:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats great Gabbie! So many people suffer from it - its good that we can help.

     
  • At 8:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    opps!!! i used the password as my name!!!

     
  • At 9:11 am, Blogger The Gabster said…

    Now I can access all of your bloging stuff!

     
  • At 5:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Um excuse me Gabbie, where are the pictures?
    Lizby***

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/