The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Harry Potter 4


Harry Potter 4 is the most FANTABIEDOSIEST film I've ever seen in 10 yrs!(All my life)

Me and my mum went without my sister and dad, with Revels, chocolate eclairs, coke, fruit-juice and apples.
We went on the day it was out, which was friday the 18th.
I am the biggest Harry Potter fan that has and will ever, live.

I have read all the books that are out, I have been to the release of the 6th book open night at Ottakars book shop, I started the first book when I was 6, and I've seen all the films out!

In the middle of the film, guess what.................I needed the toilet!
So, (get prepared), I went sprinting off, down the steps towards the FIRE ESCAPE!!!
Mum began to hiss: “ Gabbie, other way, other way, Gabz, other side.”
I raced off to the other main door. I nearly bashed into someone on the way ito the toilet, I did my business quickly, and then had to wait for mum. We soon got back and luckily hadn't missed much.

As I said, it's the most FANTABIEDOSIEST film I've ever seen, so you have to see it, and if you know me very well,

I INSIST YOU TAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabbie ☺

P.S.Who do you want to win the X-Factor, tell me through a comment.(I want Chico!)

11 Comments:

  • At 9:26 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Conway Sisters of course! Though actually I much prefer Strickly Come Dancing.

     
  • At 9:28 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hello, its Mum here on Dad's computer. My choices are between Shane and Andy, followed by Journey South. I think the Conway sisters are appalling!

     
  • At 9:32 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    I note in your blog you said you 'did your business quickly' and then had to wait for mum. What was mum doing all that time?

    Conway Sisters are fandabbiedozie!

     
  • At 7:49 pm, Blogger The Gabster said…

    (Aswer to dads,)

    Mum was trying to catch me up as I was running so fast!

    Doesn't anyone agree with me about Chico?

    xxx

     
  • At 9:02 pm, Blogger Lost in Norfolk said…

    Gabs - if you like Chico, you must be a Chicette?!

    Sarah's favourite is Andy who sang 'Mrs Jones' on Saturday.

    Now off to do my 'business'

    Paul
    ps - yes I really did see all those people on my blog!

     
  • At 6:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for all the comments!

    Paul, you didn't tell me which was your favorite on the X-factor.

     
  • At 2:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey gabs

    cool review on harry potter... i haven't seen any of the harry potter films yet, but quite fancy seeing this one.

    altho i wanna see narnia big time when that comes out! do you wanna see it?

    i think shane is my fav x factor..

    i'll catch u l8r (note i said sumfin different)

    uncle steve :)

     
  • At 6:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Steve.

    I'm looking forward to seeing Narnia too!

    I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD, and get it from the libary.

    seeya when I do!

    Gabzzz

    P.S. Just because I put 'zzz' at the end of my name, doesn't mean I'm sleeping!

     
  • At 1:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Gabi!
    Harry Potter is being advertised here in Joburg. Its not quite out yet!!! Not to sure if I want to see it haven't seen the others yet so Im not to sure I'll understand all that is going on!!! Missed the end of X-factor so I don't have a favourite!! Sorry! They have African Idol here which is a little similar to X-factor and all the other music programmes in England very funny though!!
    Take care
    Love Esther x

     
  • At 5:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ithink you will find Gabs that I am the biggest Harry Potter fan ever!from lizzie.

     
  • At 8:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gabbie, I think you'll find I'm
    the biggest ever Harry Potter fan -
    in fact I think I AM Harry Potter. I've certainly tried to WINGARDIAM
    LEVIOSA Ellie and Toby up to the ceiling sometimes when they're being extra naughty! Great blog, great to see you yesterday, big hugs, Carrie xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/