The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Light Party!

Hi!

As I don't celebrate Halloween, I went to a 'festival of light', at S.T.Paul's coronation hall.
There was a competition for who could wear the brightest outfit. So this is what I wore;..............(i'm afraid my heads cut off a bit!)


It was a great night, and in the pinyata - I think thats what it's called - I caught THOUSANDS of sweets!
Look!


xxx!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:16 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's a really nice photo of you holding the hatful of sweets Gabster.

     
  • At 9:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey gabs

    Sounds like you had a great party!

    this is the 1st time ive been on your blog, it looks really cool! your outfit looks groovy too!

    grandad says have you saved some of those sweets in your hat for him?!?!?!?

    cya soon

    uncle stevie hey & grandad!

     
  • At 7:10 pm, Blogger Lost in Norfolk said…

    Nice outfit Gabs! - you are dressing more like your dad every day.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/