The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Devon's poem

here is a poem that my cousin Devon made up and sent me.


What's in the house?

Did you see a long green tail?

Did you hear that ghastly roar?

Did you glimpse the sparkly scale?

Did you see what I just saw?

Did you smell that smoky breath?

Did I see your look of fear?

Did you hear or are you deaf?

There's something very, VERY near?

Its all right mum, from now on

We have a new pet dragon

2 Comments:

  • At 9:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a clever and fun poem and I think Andrew Motion the Poet Laureate will have to watch out!!

     
  • At 12:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gabbie,

    You're very clever having your own blogg! I noticed on your profile that you like McFly, my band sings a McFly song, maybe you could come and see us with your mum & dad?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/