The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sleep Overs 2

Hi,

Tonight I am sleeping round my Ouma's house.(Dutch for nanny).
This is because we are having a new carpet put in, and mum wants to do some last minuet painting.

As paint gives you a headache when you breath it in, I am sleeping round their house.I only new about 1:45 minuets ago, so mum's bringing my overnight stuff to Ouma's.

Next time I do an entry, I promise that it will be to write the 2nd part of my spine-chilling tales, about Dredwana the witch!

seeya soon....(as my uncle steven says when he leaves a comment,)

Gabbie xxx

3 Comments:

  • At 9:24 pm, Blogger Lost in Norfolk said…

    Hi Gabs,
    Have fun at Oumas.
    Really like your 'make poverty history' graphic.
    Look forward to reading more updates on your blog.
    Can you remind your mum and dad that it is Grandad's birthday on Friday.
    Paul

     
  • At 11:56 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    I do hope you write the next bit of your story Gabs!

     
  • At 9:05 pm, Blogger Di and Paul said…

    hi
    Gaby
    Ouma has shown me your blog!!
    Very Good, hope you had a good sleepover
    what did yoou do with Millie?
    love Claire xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/