The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Meee!


Me on Christmas Eve
Originally uploaded by The Gabster.
Hi there!

Every Christmas Eve, it's my auntie- Julie's birthday. To celebrate this, we went to a fish restaurant for breakfast.
After that Me, Mum, Dad and Milly went to look round the city. In GAP I found a pink hat, which I really wanted. Dad said to wait for mum, but when she came.... she agreed that I could buy it, so I did!

When we got back, dad said that he was going to take a photo of me, so I sat on the bench and he took one!

Bye!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 pm, Blogger Di and Paul said…

    And a lovely hat it is too, but not as lovely as the girl who is wearing it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/