The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dreamland

I'm in year 8! and im 12 -do you know im 12? i think i posted something sometime around my birthday, but ill check in min.
At my school there is a poetry competition, and our english teacher gave us all homework to write a poem for it.
here is mine:

Dreamland
As I hurried into bed,
I thought about the night ahead.
I pulled the duvet to my chin,
and out popped my thoughts from within. (im not sure about that line)
I shut my eyes,
and suprise, suprise ...
I stepped into the boat that took me to dreamland.
I sailed over stormy seas,
down a river tat ran throught dense trees.
My journey finally came to an end,
so i jumped off at the river bend.
A bashful Fairy took my hand,
and we flew together throught the land.
The flowers danced -just for me,
and i rode on the back of a honey bee.
The fairy nagged me it was time to rest,
but then i realised it was my mum teling me to get dressed.

by ME
lol
tell me if you liked it in a comment

PS X-FACTOR 07 ROX!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi Helen
    at least theres 1 person who is still normal and is not being controlled by face book! actually i might be going to face book soon 2, but i will do my blog once a week at the same time.
    gabz xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/