The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Christmas Holidays- what I did

Hi

I had a Fantabiedosy Christmas 'holls'. On the First Saturday, we went for a walk to Salhouse Broad with my Auntie Julie and My Cousins Devon, Tavis and Izzin`e. (And of course my dad and sister, Milly. -Mum stayed at home and tidied) It was great fun. We found some little Island things where the trees had broken off from the shore and floated away slightly. There were three so me Devon and Tavis could have one each.
The next thing I can remember doing was...................

SHOPPING!!!

I went with one of my best friends from my new school, called Kate. She left a comment on my blog telling me to post about it and kept nagging me at school! We had great fun. We were only allowed round the new mall -Chapelfield- and bought lots of different sort of things. I've kind of forgotten what I bought now though! After shopping her mum met us outside Borders, and took us back to Kate's for a sleepover. I remember that we bought a face-pack each so we put them on after a delicious dinner of pizza and chips.
(Happy now Kate? I've done a post about it!!!)

I think now I'll miss out a few days and go right up to Christmas eve, (on Christmas eve its my Auntie's birthday, so happy birthday for then Julie!!!) In the evening we had my uncle Steve round, and his Girlfriend Esther. Along with Uncle Paul (unfortunately Sarah was unwell and couldn't come), Chris, Heidi and a special guest... Baby Isaac! W e had a delicious meal (Risotto) followed by two attempts from mum at melting chocolate for our new chocolate fountain. Unfortunately both attempts failed. It was a great evening, packed with fun games and quizzes run by 'King Daddy the Great'.

You'll have to wait until next time for the rest!!!
Bye xxx
Gabzteridoodaah!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:26 am, Blogger The Gabster said…

    Sorry about all the different fonts and sizes -our laptop is messing up!

     
  • At 6:07 pm, Blogger Pablo said…

    Nice to hear about your Chrimbo Gabs, sounds splendid! I miss your Dads quizzes! They were always a good laugh! See if he will arrange a quiz night that Me and H could come to....maybe with Chris & Heidi too!!

     
  • At 7:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanx 4 postin about shopping!!!!!!!!!See you at skool on monday.

    p.s hope you have got better since friday.

    Bye!!!
    Love Kate the grooviest!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/