The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

My Half-Term!

Hello everyone!

I am now going to tell you about my half-term. (What I did).

Thursday:
I went to a Birthday Party. Guess what the party was...SHOPPING!!! We each got given 10pounds by Vicktoria's mum (Victoria was the person who was actually having a Birthday), and then we went around Chaplefield Mall, going in all the different shops. Finally, when we had shopped til' we'd dropped, we went for lunch at Garfunkles!
After Vicky's party, mum, me, Devon, Tavis, Julie, Steve, Milly and Izzin`e went to Centre Parcs, to go swimming!!!

When shopping, I brought; Gloves from H&M
Penguin stickers from Accessorize
2 pairs of magnetic earings from Claire's
A diary from Clinton's card shop
Some frendship bracelets from Claire's

Friday:
I went to another Birthday Party! This one was bowling. Emily Capes was the person having a Birthday this time, and she came to Vicky's. After 2 games of bowling, we went to Mcdonalds for dinner!

Saturday:

Me and dad cycled into the city as we normally do on a Saturday, because my drama is in the city. However we got to drama and it wasn't on!!! So we met mum and Milly like we were going to after drama, and went shopping.

Sunday:

On Sunday we went to Church (St Lukes), as normal, and afterwards we went to Ellie, Toby, Carrie and Dave's house for lunch. (They are friends of our family).

Monday:

I went to Elizabeth's house for a sleepover. We are sort-of best friends, so I gave her a best friends bracelet that I bought at the shopping party.


Tuesday:

I left Elizabeth's house, to go swimming with Julie, Devon, Tavis, Izzin`e, Mum, Milly and ofcourse, ME!!! After swimming, we had lunch at the same hotel that we went swimming in, and then we went to Ellie and Toby's house again, with Julie, Devon, Tavis, Izzin`e, Mum, Milly and me. Then we went to drop me off at my friend Hannah's house, because I then slept round!

Wednesday:

Me and Hannah begged and begged until our mum's let Hannah come round mine!

Thursday:

I went to get my hair cut, and then we dropped Hannah home. After that we went into the city, to get me a new outfit for Papa's party.

Friday:

We had a lazy morning, before going on a walk.


Saturday:

Papa's party. It was great! We had a delicious meal, followed by all different sorts of deserts.

Sunday:

I went to church as normal, and then Anna (who had come down from London for Papa's party), had dinner with us.

Well, that's all.

BYE! Gabbie xxx

P.S. Who's been watching the X-factor? I have, and if you have then tell me through a comment who you want to win. (I'm torn between Leona and Eaton Road!)



3 Comments:

  • At 7:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great post Gabz!

     
  • At 6:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! - you have been well busy! - great to hear about what you have been up to Gabs - the parties sounds great! We've been watching X Factor - our favorate is Robert Allen. Must catch up soon....

     
  • At 9:33 pm, Blogger Pablo said…

    Hey Gabz! Saw your comment on my blog...sorry I havent commented for a while, I should have more time now because I've broken my leg! So I'm off work for 12 weeks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/