The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HALF TERM!!!

Hello!

At last it's half term! (As you may have guessed by the title) At school I have had way too much homework -well that's my opinion-, but finally I get a break! Well, I still get homework to do over the half term, but I'll worry about that later.

Sorry I haven't out any photo's on, but I'll promise I will soon. I've got a busy half term, but atleast it's a break from school-life!

Bye,
Gabz xxx

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am very pleased that half term has arrived Gabster. You have worked very hard and I am very proud of you. Enjoy the holiday!

     
  • At 9:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great to see you at ours the other day. Look forward to hearing about what you get up to at half term!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/