The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'M BACK!!!

-The title kind of sounds like an advertisement for a film, like 'Jack Black Is Back' or something!-

Hello!

As the title clearly states; I'M BACK!!! It has been 4 months since I last blogged, and tons of things have happened! I think the most important one, is that i've started a NEW SCHOOL!! It's called Thorpe House, and this is how it all happened:...

Dad used to visit this school alot when he still worked at the MathewProject, to teach them about drugs and stuff. -I think-. So mum and dad have always had this school at the back of their minds, and finally, they've managed to pull it out of the back of their minds, to the very front. It meant leaving my old school a year early, (Here comes the tricky bit), beacause at my old school's system, the first schools had years reception to year 3. The middle schools years 4-7, and the high schools years 8-11. But. At Thorpe House and lot's of other school's, they have years reception to 2 in first school, 3-6 in middle school's, and 7-11 in High School's. So, as you can see, it's all rather complicated, and I won't bore you any more, by going into any more detail.

I'll give you a time-table of my holiday soon, but I'm afraid that now I have to go.
Bye! xxx

4 Comments:

  • At 9:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great to have you back Gabs! - I have really missed hearing about what you get up to - really looking forward to hearing about your new school...

     
  • At 7:23 pm, Blogger The Gabster said…

    Paul please can you post an entry that i'm back so that more people will visit again??
    pleeeeeeeeeeese?

    I'll tell you about my school soon.

     
  • At 8:08 pm, Blogger Di and Paul said…

    hi gabz,
    got an error message when I tried posting about the penguins in Boulder Bay, love ouma

     
  • At 5:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Gabz
    Toni here from Australia.
    I remember meeting you when you were very little (it was 1997)!
    It's lovely to read your blog and to see your photos ....
    Love and hugs from Toni xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/