The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

P.C.P.

P.C.P stands for pc problems!

Our laptop has broken, so I haven't been able to blog for ages! It's still not fixed, but just before the old one broke, dad brought a new laptop, that I'm not allowed to touch. He said I could this evening though, because I haven't done my blog for ages.

The old pc should be fixed soon, and when it is, I'll tell you everything that's happened to me recently.

Bye! xxx

3 Comments:

  • At 11:07 pm, Blogger Ben F. Foster Esq. (c) said…

    tehe - you sound like you're addicted ;-)

     
  • At 10:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gabs-aren't you even allowed to email me???????????
    Lizby

     
  • At 4:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Today I went to a new school! It's an all girls school called 'Thorpe House'.

    It was quite good, but so far I prefer my old school.

    Our computer still isn't fixed and I'm on Ouma and Papa's computer, but the computer isn't letting me log in, so I have to write my news on a comment.

    The computer should be fixed this week and I'll be posting an entry that is my longest yet! I've been doing so much latley that even if the computer wasn't broken, I wouldn't have time to blog!!!!

    Hopefully blog soon.

    Gabz xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/