The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Thursford

Hi Guyz!

Can I just say that no-one has been commenting for ages. I have looked at everyone's blog, but not left a comment. SORRY! Before I get to the main story of this post....

LEONA WON THE X-FACTOR HOOOOOORRRRRAAAAYYY!!!!!!

I wanted Leona to win right from the start! Everyone should always follow my decision!

Anyway,
I have just got back from 'Thursford' -I went last year and did two posts about it!- it was sooo wonderfuly brilliant in the 1st half, but in the second I fell asleep! I'm serious! Ask mum if you don't belive me! (She said I sprawled about all over her!) All the second half was, was all these people singing carols in 'lardy-da' voices -not even good carols at that! Despite the second half, overall it was a great afternoon!

bye,
Gabbie
p.s. 3 days to go; merry christmas!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:15 am, Blogger Di and Paul said…

    Wow fancy falling asleep!! we love Thursford but this year we went to Cromer end of pier Christmas show we have only just got back!It too was great!

     
  • At 4:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thankyou ouma and papa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/