The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Weekend

Hello!

Here's what I did over the weekend:

On Saturday, I had a fried breakfast especially cooked by the dadzter, and then went to Drama. At Drama, we are doing these little performance thingy's to show our parents what we've been doing this term. My group is doing the chav version of 'Little Red Riding Hood'. We've turned it into, 'Litte Red Rascal'. I am the grandma, so I don't have to be very 'chavish'. Anyway, after Drama, I came home, and I had a friend come round for the afternoon. (Emily C, as mentioned in my post entitled 'Thorpe House'). We watched the X-Factor together, though she's only seen it a couple of times. Who do you want to win at the moment? I still want Eton Rd or Leona, though I sort of like Ray aswell.

On Sunday (today), I went to church as normal, and today I helped in the crech. Then, Tavis and Izzin`e came round while Devon was at his 'capararah' dancing thingy. -I don't think I spelt it write!- Then, Tavis had to go to a party, but I zzin`e stayed at our house to play with Milly. When Steve picked I zzin`e up, he bought Sims 2 with him, which is Devon and Tavis's, to see if it would load onto our computer, so that mum and dad know wether or not to ask 'Father Christmas' for it. And it worked!!! I desparatley want Sims 2, and if your stuck with waht to get me for Christmas, then it could be an expasion pack for Sims 2!

Anyway, only one person commented on who they wanted to win on the X-Factor, so can more people tell me this time!

From Gabz xxx

P.S. Pablo, are you going to CUTs reunion? I HOPE SO!!! Oh, and Uncle Paul and Pablo, I am now back on msn with the same adress as before. Look out to see when I'm online!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Breakfast sounds good Gabs! - we haven't had a fry up in ages...

    Shame you are not going to be a Chav - I am sure you could of borrowed clothes off your dad if you were...!

    We liked Robert Allen and can't believe he has now gone out..!

    Hmmm...Sims 2 expansion packs eh...

     
  • At 8:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gabs You didn't mention that Sunday evening you learnt to play 'Cribbage!'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/