The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

my weekend

hi everyone!

This is (as you may have guessed by the title), what I got up to this weekend.

Friday:
After school I went to somethig called 'express'. It was very good. Not that good but good. Me and my friends were gasping for a drink, but there weren't any, and we are going to sugest a break in the middle, where you can have a drink and a biscuit.

Saturday:
I had a lazy morning, before getting ready for Drama. I haven't been for the last two weeks so how was I supposed to know it had finished for christmas?!?! Anyway, we got there and a lady inside gave us the dates for when it would be opening. We decided to go shopping instead. Then at 4:00 we headed for WHSmiths where I was going to meet Natalie. She took me and Milly to the cinema to see 'Happy Feet' which I give a 7 or 8 out of 10. But poor Natalie didn't get to watch all of it, because Milly got a bit restless about 2/3rds of the way through. She then had to take Milly out, and ring mum and dad who were in the city, while I stayed and watched the film.
Ben went out on the X-Factor which I didn't mind, because I want Leona to win.

Sunday:
We went to church and then I went to my friend Jasmin's house. We had a great time and I came back and did my blog!

Bye for now,
Gabzter! xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/