The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

SORRY!!!

Hi

I'm sorry I haven't been posting for absolutely ages, but I just haven't had a day free yet. I promise I will do a long post all about Christmas, but for the moment I have to just tell you about today. It was my first day back at school. (Another word for school is......

THE MOST BORING THING IN THE WORLD!!!)

Today wasn't too bad because we didn't get any homework (another word for homework is ABSOLUTE TORTURE!) I just thought you'd like to know that I was back at school, and as I said I promise I'll tell you all about my Christmas soon.

bye
Gabbie xxx

4 Comments:

  • At 1:09 pm, Blogger Pablo said…

    Everyone seems to be a bit slow in posting at the mo!

     
  • At 6:42 pm, Blogger The Gabster said…

    HEY!

     
  • At 8:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gabz, its Kate

    Just had tea. yum yum.
    why don't you post something about shopping and the sleepover because that waz groovy and (it would be cool 2 be mentioned!)hee hee! Your blog is really cool. Bye!

     
  • At 7:49 am, Blogger The Gabster said…

    ok k8 i will when i get time

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/