The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Long-time no see!

hiya!

SORRY SORRY SORRY

sorry i havent been posting for ages! I have been on a website called club penguin which is FANTABIEDOSY!!! i haven't really done anything that I can remember properly, -except get a NEW LAPTOP!!! with webcam. i need people to re-add me 2 their msn and my address is my google one but if u dont know my google one then i'll tell you the next time i c u! i will post again soon but its halfterm this weekend, and im all booked up so it might be a while.

bye xxx

3 Comments:

  • At 10:07 pm, Blogger Lost in Norfolk said…

    At last Gabz! - I thought you'd given up blogging...look forward to having you to stay...

     
  • At 6:49 pm, Blogger The Gabster said…

    im lookin 4ward 2 comin 2 urs 2!

     
  • At 5:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heyaa gabbie!! luv yas lods huni luvin hari!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/