The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Birthday

Hiya everyone!

It's my Birthday on May 16th, and (for those who are going to buy me presents!!!) I have decided to put a list of the few things that I would like to own, on my blog:

1. High school musical dvd -the sing a long version-
2. Brain Training -Nintendo game-
3. Mario Kart Racing -Nintendo game-
4. Super Mario Brothers -Nintendo game-
5. Yoshi's Island 2 -Nintendo game, but make sure you don't get Yoshi's Island 1 as i have that!-
6. Sims 2 Pets -Nintendo game
7. Sims 2 expansion packs
8. The new Avril Lavigne cd 'Hey hey you you'

7 Comments:

  • At 10:26 pm, Blogger Lost in Norfolk said…

    Hey Gabs - great idea of doing a list...we'll get you Brain Training..but bagsy have first go!!...make sure no-one else buys it for you...

     
  • At 3:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats a whole lot of Nintendo stuff!!

     
  • At 8:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thankyou for your sincere loyalty to my company - Konichua!

     
  • At 10:22 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    lol!

     
  • At 8:37 pm, Blogger The Gabster said…

    KONICHUA R U REAL OR A JOKE???

     
  • At 6:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahh....yessa ima real.. I am representative of the mighty corporation but also your friend pablo! please continue your quest for nintendo product!

     
  • At 8:07 pm, Blogger The Gabster said…

    ohhhhhhhhhhh paul.s!!!!! i woz gonna ask 4 sum free stuff!!! no fair! that woz really mean pretending to be the nintendo orrganisation!


    LOL Gabz xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/