The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Photo Friday!

Heloo!

Today was my first 'Photo Friday' day and the word was 'Feminine'. Dad, did Mum's vanity tabley thingy, but I decided that pink was very Feminine. I was going to put up this photo:



But then, pink is more 'girly, girly' than Feminine. After a bit of thought (and about 99.5% of help from dad!), I decided that pink makes me think of girls and I didn't wan't to completley abandon the idea of pink. Therefore, I thought that my fluffy pink slppers would be just the thing!:



I'm wearing them just as I post this entry!


Bye then,
Gabbbie xxx!

P.S. Good luck to anyone else who does 'Photo Friday!'

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/