The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Disney Land Pic's!

Hello!

I decided that as I went to Disney in January and It's now nearly March, I should put my pictures up from Disney Land:

This is a picture of all the children who went:














And these are the people who I went around with in the day time:














This is a panda that waved repeatedly, from in 'It's a small world' ride:














These figures were also from 'It's a small world':














And so were these:














This was a little train that was in the parade:














These were some figures doing the 'Can, Can', who were also in 'Small World':














This is 'Beauty' who was in the parade from 'Beauty and the beast':














This is a photo of some dancers who were in the parade:














And lastley, this is another figure from 'Small World':















So, I think that's all of my photo's from Disney, I'll tell you about my holiday next entry!...

P.S. The girl in the long, purple scarf is Elizabeth, my best friend!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/