The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Penalty shoot out day TOMORROW!!!!!!

Hello!

I am really nervous because today is Tuesday the 7th of February and tommorow is the 8th which means..........PENALTY SHOOT OUT DAY!!!!!!!!! I am NOT looking forward to it, I repeat Not looking forward to it!

Dad coached me for about 30mins last night, so I feel the slightest bit better than I did on Sunday.-I just need to remember about 100,000,00 things and I'll be OK(ish).

I've got 10 sponsers! Thank you to everyone who sponsered me! Without you I'd only have 7/8 sponsers.

Here's a picture of Stuart Pearce when he scored a penalty:



-I hope I don't look quite like that when I've done all 10 penalty's!-

Bye 4 now! xxx

P.S. The next entry will be how I got on in my Penalty Shoot Out Day!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 pm, Blogger Lost in Norfolk said…

    GOAL! - Is what you will be shouting I am sure - look forward to hearing how you get on!

     
  • At 6:45 pm, Blogger Pablo said…

    I'm nervous too, I think i'm going to be 'skint' after tomorrow now that you've had training!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/