The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sponsor me!!!.............................

Hello!

I'm afraid it's still not Disney!

I'm only doing a small entry, about sponsoring ME! on Febuary the 8th, at school we're having a 'Penaltly shoot Out Day' at school. It's to raise money 50/50 to Football in the Community and my school (Firside Middle). So, will anyone sponsor me? I get 10 shots into the net against 1 of our school coaches, so don't sponsor me more than 50p!

Tell me through a comment and I will write it on the sheet for you. (If you just tell me how much you want to sponser me!)

If you want an extra 2p to go to Football in the Community then put that in the comment aswell!

Bye!

xxx

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    I thought I should let you all know that I personally will be coaching The Gabster in penalty taking skills - so be careful that you only sponsor her as much as you can afford!

     
  • At 10:34 pm, Blogger Pablo said…

    Hey Gabster, is it to late to sponsor you? If not, we will sponsor you 50p a goal. We will see you soon at c & H's.

     
  • At 10:50 pm, Blogger Lost in Norfolk said…

    Put us down to Sponsor you Gabs - 50p fix - just in case you score too many goals!
    Hurry up and blog about Disney!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/