The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

MY SCORE!!!!!!!

I got 5 penalty's out of 10!!!

I must say, it was quite easy actually. The coaches hardly tried to save the goals, but I guess that was because we were raising money for them.

Oh yeah! -I've forgotten to say Hello: Hello everyone!
I won't retype all the beggining bit, 'cause I wan't to tell you all about it!

There was three goals in the hall, all next to each other. I walked up, shot twice and scored, then accidently kicked into one of the other goals because my aim was wrong. I then scored another three, but then the goalie saved two, and I went into the wrong goal again but this time twice in a row. I had then had all 10 penalty's, so I went to the score person thingy with a pretty good score of 5.

So some of you owe me money, but I'll leave adding up to you!!!

Bye 4 now! xxx

2 Comments:

  • At 10:11 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well done Gabs - I think you did really well considering we only practised a couple of times!

     
  • At 3:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You go girl!!

    We'll see you on Sunday to 'pay-up'

    Bye, love Helen x

    p.s. my 1st comment on anyones blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/