The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Pancakes for Breakfast!

This morning, as it's the first day of the half-term, Dad decided to cook pancakes for breakfast which are my favorite food!

Milly helped Dad make them:














And I helped her make a doggy pancake out of bannanas and whipp cream!:















She gobbled them up like a hoover!:














Then I made Splodgy the pancake!:














It was Milly's first Pancake so hip hip hooray!














I know it isn't Pancake day yet, but if I had my way, it would be Pancake day every day!

Bye! xxx

8 Comments:

  • At 3:39 pm, Blogger The Gabster said…

    Who likes Pancakes?

    Tell me through a comment!

    Hope you all had a nice breakfast this morning! Tell me that through a comment aswell!

    Bye xxx

     
  • At 7:21 pm, Blogger Pablo said…

    Yum yum - Me and Helen love pancakes too! I have orange and sugar on mine but my favourite pancake is with melted chocolate - yum yum. Boring weetabix for me in the mornings!

     
  • At 8:07 pm, Blogger The Gabster said…

    Thanks 4 answering my questions!

    Had a great time on Sunday, I'll blog it soon! So u musn't!!!!

     
  • At 10:11 pm, Blogger Lost in Norfolk said…

    Banana, sugar, lemon juice and chocolate sauce are my favourite- fantastic!. But today it was just a banana at 7:50am, followed by Cottage Cheese and Pineapple on Rivita at 9:ooam

     
  • At 3:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those pancakes look yummy!
    If i'm doing a long run i'll have a glass of juice, half a grapefruit, bowl of porridge with fruit, mixed nuts & seeds & maybe a hot x bun too!
    Have a good hol.
    Helen x

     
  • At 2:13 pm, Blogger Di and Paul said…

    Wow Pancakes are mine and Paul's favorites but we have lemon juice and sugar on ours, shall I let you and millie make them when you are at our house?

     
  • At 6:06 pm, Blogger The Gabster said…

    Answer 2 di and paul:

    Me and milly would most POSITIVELY ABSOLUTLEY DEFINATLEY like 2 make pancakes round your house!!!!

     
  • At 7:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not that excitd because I have
    them every sunday!
    Devon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/