The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Photo Friday -Red-

Hello everyone!

Today, the word for 'Photo Friday' was 'Red'. And guess what! Today I went for a blood-test and what colour is blood?-Red! So, I took my camera along with me, and Mum took a photo for me! It seemed ages untill the needle went in, but when it did I was squeezing Mum's hand and I said "Has it gone in yet?" , and it had! I just hadn't felt it! Anyway, here's the photo that Mum took:



It's good isn't it? I think that the nurse had a good Idea when she said that we should take a photo of her hand holding the capsual thingy!

Well, that's all for today, I'll see you soon!

Byeee!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:53 pm, Blogger Di and Paul said…

    We are back on line ogssmzand catching up with our travel blog.
    You see if you don,t think about that needle going in it won,t hurt!
    Good picture though

     
  • At 11:26 pm, Blogger Lost in Norfolk said…

    Great picture Gabs - it looks ghastly!

     
  • At 12:17 pm, Blogger Pablo said…

    Gabs thats horrible - I hate needles! Good idea tho and good pic! I feel faint!

     
  • At 8:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gabs your'e a brave little star, when you were only about 3 and having your blood tested you said 'whats all that red stuff?'

     
  • At 9:36 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great picture Gabs!

     
  • At 11:34 am, Blogger The Gabster said…

    Thanks for all the comments! The needle didn't actually hurt 'coz I used numbing cream!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/