The Gabzter

Hello & welcome to The Great Gabzter's blog.I hope you enjoy looking round my FANTABIEDOSY site!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ellie and Toby come for lunch!

On Sunday, Ellie Toby, Carrie and Dave came round to our house, while my cousin Tavis was here. Ellie and Toby are twins but look nothing like each-other. They're both 6 (and so is Tavis), and today they came for dinner.



That's a photo of Tavi-boy, but I couldn't find one of Ellie and Toby!

Anyway, Mum did a delicious dinner. It was huge! I mean- Jacket patatoes were just side portions!!!

For desert, the adults had these weird pie thingys (that's what Mum, said when she told everyone what it was, but Carrie and Dave insisted on knowing the name for a joke!!) Guess what the children got though!... a small cup of melted chocolate with strawberries, maltesers, grapes, pear and apple to dip in! I kept accidently on purposely dropping the grapes in the chocolate so that my fingers got smothered in chocolate!

After dinner, me Ellie and Milly played with all my beanie-babies, making them go on adventures all round the house, but then Millie got bored and went to play with Tavis and Toby. At one point of the day we were all up in my bedroom, and we decided to all play spies, and spy on the adults! We all got 'gadgets' and disguised them as every day objects! The adults never found out! (I don't think so anyway!) Over all we had a brilliant time!!!

I'm afraid I didn't take any photo's, so that's all for now!...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Gabbie Hhttp://Gabztex.bebo .com/